Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- No admission without a ticket.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- Anti Social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- You may be searched at the entrance or at any time during the event.
- Any items which we consider to be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
- No glass bottles of any kind onsite.
- No canisters can be brought onsite.
- No independent sound systems whatsoever.
- No illegal drugs or weapons.
- Warning – Sound levels at this event may cause damage to hearing please bring ear defenders if you require them.
- No audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
- Strictly no portable laser equipment or pens will be allowed onto the site.
- No stalls or market sales without permission from the organisers.
- Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed.
- Ticket holders consent to the photography/filming and/or sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
- No naked flames at the festival and in the camp site.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Like all festivals and events, all information within the website is subject to license.
- Standon Calling is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at this event.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
- Please respect nature and keep Standon beautiful.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- This is a green field site, please be aware of ground conditions.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
- It is important to bring warm clothing for the night period.
- There are plenty of outlets on site selling food and drink.
- Official merchandise will be on sale on site.
- Please respect the residents of Standon and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
- Please keep the event tidy, use litter bins provided.
- No smoking is permitted in enclosed public areas.
- Always drink responsibly. Should you be clearly suffering the effects of excess alcohol you will not be supplied alcohol at our bars.
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible, not drunk and incapable, person aged 25 or over.
- We will be operating a challenge 25 ID policy on all bars.
- If you can’t provide photographic and holographic Identification when asked, your ticket will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the festival.
- So if you are lucky enough to look under 25 please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of proof of age ID. This includes:
- A photo driver’s licence
- A passport (not a photocopy)
- A PASS (Proof of Age Standards Scheme) proof of age card
We advise that you invest in a PASS card rather than a passport or driving license as we wouldn’t want you to lose them in all the excitement. Make this as simple as possible with Validate UK & Citizen Card